FUDcon 2009 - Promo1

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 17 13:14:51 UTC 2008

Hi!

To the first question.. no problem; I can add today the explanation of FUD
to the video.

The second one; I took the song of the soundtrack of Gakuen Redux OST[0],
this is a game made with renpy [1]. Inside the game is the full soundtrack
and the "about" file doesn't seems to have any restrictions.

I'm cheking the url of the game and I only see the .exe of it, I'll contact
the guy that made it and ask him if we can use his sound officially for the
clip.

[0] http://www.renai.us/game/gredux.shtml
[1] http://www.renpy.org/

> But someone has to ask this: how is licensed the music you used for the
> sound track? is by any chance licensed under a sort of CC license? If so, I
> hope not a NC or ND and surely is has the BY clause, you will have to
> attribute the author.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
> Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/