feedback required !!!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Dec 22 09:02:41 UTC 2008

ANKUR ANAND wrote:

> greetings to the members of fedora art mailing list..

Hi,

> I am ankur anand and is currently new to the world of FOSS!!
> recently i designed sum wallpapers and would like to share one of them
> for your feedbacks and suggestions!!!

Due to its large attachment this message waited in the moderation queue
over the week-end, while the moderator was offline, I already replied to
your later mail, with the images provided as links.

> also being an amateur i would also like to know how should i go about
> and what should be my next step ???

Next step to what? Keep working on various graphics and learn, you still
have a lot to learn and I think the easiest way to learn is to work on
something you like.