feedback required !!!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 23 08:14:04 UTC 2008

jude ui wrote:

> Maybe this is a little off topic but, what programs do you like to use
> for graphics?
>  (I don't think this will effect FOSS)

We here at the Art team try to use and promote as much as we can FOSS
applications for graphic creation, here are some recommendations:
- Inkscape for illustration and any wector graphics;
- GIMP for all raster needs, including photo manipulation;
- Scribus for publishing, layout and print preparation;
- Blender for 3D.

There are also a lot of little gems like Agave, Fyre, gLabels and so on.