USB station poster Solar background.

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:33:14 UTC 2008

2008/12/29 Papadeas Pierros <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 09:51 -0700, Clint Savage wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:42 AM, susmit shannigrahi
>> <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Suggessions please.
>> > http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/art/poster/usblive-f10.png
>> >
>> > It would be nice if someone with a better configuration machine can do
>> > the tuning.
>> > It took an eternity on my machine to do this.
>> >
>> > I am uploading the source svg.
>>
>> susmit,
>>
>> Looks great.  Although the grammar could be improved slightly.
>>
>> You put:
>>
>> 'You provide the pen, the rest it's up to us'
>>
>> Should say:
>>
>> 'You provide the pen, the rest is up to us'
>>
>> Very nice otherwise.  One thing I thought about regarding this is that
>> while it's nice to keep up to date on posters like these, I wonder if
>> a stable version for 3 or 4 releases would be more cost effective and
>> could go into an EventBox or something.
>
> Nice suggestion! It would be great if we could have a version
> independent poster for the USB station KIT.
>
> Don't forget
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/USBStickCreationKit
> which has launched as an EventBox sub-project.

Pierros,

Yes, I saw that the other day.  I would love to have USBCreationKit in
the EventBox.  I'm way excited for all the good initiatives going on
in Fedora these days :)

Wanted to mention one other thing here, make sure to use https instead
of http for your wiki links.  http doesn't allow editing.

Cheers,

Clint