F11 - Improved templates?

Klaatu gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:36:48 UTC 2008

i think this is a cool idea and would like to do a few.  does anyone know if
there are special requirements in terms of fonts we could actually use and
expect upstream to definitely have?  or is it permissable to simply use any
font within a given family and assume it will all look approx. the same
regardless of what system it is being used on?

-klaatu

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Máirí­n Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in finding and
> developing nice-looking, general-purpose templates we could then package up
> for programs like OpenOffice.org Writer, OpenOffice.org Impress, Scribus,
> Inkscape, Gimp, etc. Some of the templates shipped with these and other apps
> aren't as good as they could be. We could also submit these upstream.
>
> What do you think?
>
> ~m

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.