Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 7 08:38:52 UTC 2008

On 2/6/08, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I think the text might be kinda crack rock tho. I'm gonna make a blog
> post about them with the text in plain text to get a wider audience and
> see if I can get some revisions for the text.
>
> I really do want to change the background colors too, they are a bit
> hideous. :(
>
> ~m

Hi Mo,

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought we supposed to use
"freedom. voice. infinity" instead of "infinity. freedom. voice"
according to PDF version of manual at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo

I've already asked my local vendor to print X numbers of Fedora
T-shirts with "freedom. voice. infinity" :(

Thomas
--
Thomas Chung