Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 9 04:12:07 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I've updated the posters using the color suggestions from John Adams and
the text Paul Frields gave me in my blog [1] (with one minor mod) and
some layout suggestions from Robin Norwood in IRC (the original design
had the infinity sign flattened, it's readjusted to resemble its
position in the logo and some of the sizing of the logo elements is
changed.) I'm pretty satisfied with where they are at now, what do you
think?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#head-3eacb7cfafb67dcefa9870863e51c8c16745db02

I think the copy is good enough now that if you'd like to translate the
poster please feel free. The font that I created this with is MgOpen
Modata which is OFL and available in Fedora, by the way.

Thanks to everyone who helped out and provided feedback and
encouragement, it is  greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
~m

[1] http://mihmo.livejournal.com/52591.html?nc=14