[Echo] New ToDo, Progress Tracking, Moving Echo to fh.o

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:44:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've prepared new DRAFT of ToDo page [1]. Currently its only a skeleton
since I don't have time to go through it and check for the issues, etc.
One thing that requires less work is transferring of the EchoToDo/Menus
[2] page from fp.o to fedorahosted.org. If there is anyone willing to
help with filling/transferring the various parts of the ToDo list, feel
free to send prepared list of ToDo items here or edit/create the pages
in trac.

I also prepared new page for tracking progress [3], so that we can have
it all in one place.

When the ToDo pages are be done, I'd consider moving of the Echo to Trac
as done. We'll also need to update the wiki pages on fp.o so that they
don't contain obsolete data and points to Trac. I believe that many
people actually track the progress on fp.o pages which leads them to
conclusion that the progress is completely stalled.

Also, I noticed that we can finally provide tarballs in a nice way, as
described in the fh.o's faq [4].

I suppose to have some more spare time during next week (starting on
Wednesday) so I'll take a look then at (some of) these tasks unless
someone steps in earlier.

Oh, and one smaller thing... The track version on fedorahosted.org
allows us to use custom project image in header, so if there is anyone
with idea for Echo logo, it would be appreciated :)

Comments welcome,
Martin