[Echo] package-x-generic

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:33:22 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 19:47 +0100, Mark wrote:
> 2008/2/13, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just finished first attempt on Echo package-x-generic. It is
> > derived directly from the Lighting section of the guidelines [1], only
> > optimised for smaller sizes.
> >
> > I attach 48x48, 22x22 and 16x16 png, complete set (with SVGs) can be
> > found at [2].
> >
> > Thanks for comments,
> > Martin

> > [2] http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/MimeTypes/
> >

> It's better for me if i'm not gonna post critics about this one.. my
> opinion about this one is known. If i look at it (functional only)
> than it looks great! good job Martin!

Yeah, IIRC you would like to have it brighter. To be fair, when I looked
it - only at the package - I had that feeling as well and brightened it
a little, compared to the one in guidelines. Now when I added it to my
Echo icon theme private copy it looks good (especially when displayed on
desktop, against F8 default background). One thing I am not completely
content with is the 16x16 version, but I don't have any idea how to make
this one better...