[Fwd: Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape]

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 15 09:05:44 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 10:17 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> As I already commented in Bodhi, for me it seems OK, I can change the
>> fonts in any - http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/inkscape_fonts.ogg
>>

> Strange enough, your inkscape seems to behave a lot better than mine,
> for one the font family drop down list appears to me only at second try
> (and this used to happen with 0.45 as well) and for second I cannot
> change the font (this happens with 0.46). Oh, and I have now installed
> the rpm and it behaves precisely same as the self-compiled version.

It seems to be something really strange with fonts in Inkscape and I am
not sure it is caused directly bu the Inkscape builds. For example for
at least on year I had font problems (font family not recognized
correctly) when exchanging SVG files with Mo, and since then a lot of
versions and builds passed.