[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Feb 18 13:47:30 UTC 2008

On 2/18/08, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:

> I am also *for* a blue alternative (at least as a try) but I find your
> version a bit too bright. Maybe I'll try myself a darker version.

I'm against a blue theme - we've had blue themes for many many
releases and I'm ready for something different.  That's part of why I
voted for sulphur - I hoped that it would inspire you all to come up
with something different.  That's why I was so pleased to see Máirín's
grey/yellow sulphur mockups.

Jeff