Subtle style

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 19 13:57:07 UTC 2008

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Hi,

> I want to show you simple theme, made for openSUSE, which I think is
> great, because of its simplicity.
>
> Here you go: http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Pixel_Pool/11.0/GreyGreen

Yeah, it is quite nice (a little too bright for me, but nice). From the
3 images shown (is there something broken? I can see only 3 images
there, a boot screen and 2 login screens) I absolutely hate only one:
the face browser login.

You can see the SUSE identity very prominent, both in the green and the
spiral background (it is a lizard tail).

But I wouldn't say it is simpler, nicer or better than Infinity, it is
at about the same level (except for the face browser login, which is poor).