[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 12:44:32 UTC 2008

I think the wallpapers are great... is the blueness of the palette a
given though? I was thinking back to my youth when some sulphur was
burned in a science experiment.

There was an amazing range of powdery yellow colours, ranging through
to a glossy dark brown for the molten sulphur. Then the flame was a
contrasting blue colour that I remember very vividly. I'm almost
tempted to find some sulphur and photograph it burning!

I can imagine a pair of images with those colours, with blue being the
dominant colour in one, and yellow in the other.

-Cam