[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Hisham Abdel-Magid himam at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 23 13:27:37 UTC 2008

I suggest to add sort of "Infiniy" rays similar to the ones
of F8 raising from the Sulphar glow upwards ..
with the gradient of a bluish flame..

H.I.

On 2/23/08, Camilo Mesias <camilo at mesias.co.uk> wrote:

> I think the wallpapers are great... is the blueness of the palette a
> given though? I was thinking back to my youth when some sulphur was
> burned in a science experiment.
>
> There was an amazing range of powdery yellow colours, ranging through
> to a glossy dark brown for the molten sulphur. Then the flame was a
> contrasting blue colour that I remember very vividly. I'm almost
> tempted to find some sulphur and photograph it burning!
>
> I can imagine a pair of images with those colours, with blue being the
> dominant colour in one, and yellow in the other.
>
> -Cam

Eng. Hisham Isam M. Abdel-Magid
Fedora Ambassador in Sudan,
Dept. of Shelter & Physical Development (DSPD)
Institute for Technological Research (ITR)
National Center for Research (NCR)
Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
P.O.Box 2404
Khartoum
Sudan
Mobile: +249 122 007 122