Fedora India Wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 26 16:36:22 UTC 2008

Kushal Das wrote:
> I just made this , my first wallpaper.
> http://kushaldas.in/india3.png

That is not bad for your first one, keep up with the work!

I would make the halo (white blur) more softer and do something to the
logo - add also a halo, a shadow, a highlight, something. (how about
moving it under the highlight on the land?)

Also you may want to play a bit with the position and not have
everything in the center, for example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds (but you can use other
composition techniques).

And you may want to do something with the background (the water): plain
color is a bit boring, use a gradient or a texture.