[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:49:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  Well here's my first attempt:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves#head-1096218c57cd3645e55b094661dd3f7208924a9b
>
>  Had another idea to make the flames a bigger part of the concept,
>  hopefully i'll get a chance to sketch that tommorrow.

That's pretty good i think. I think its a workable way to get blue into there.

1) The edge between the sulfur crystal and the flame feels a bit heavy.

2) You might think about pulling back the flame such that its not
rising from the full width of the crystal. Perhaps just burning the
edge of the crystal...perhaps... the leading edge.  Fedora Sulfur:
What's Hot on the Leading Edge of Open Software.

-jef