[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Feb 27 07:32:03 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada wrote:
> Perhaps. Come to think of it, how is the alternative artwork project
> going? I think we could provide (a) package(s) with alternative
> wallpapers for F9?

I am not aware about any new developments on this front, but it is
trivial to package and include additional *wallpapers*, you have only to
create a RPM which will deploy some PNG (and maybe XML for
animation/multiple resolution) in a certain directory.

The real problem was for the alternate artwork to replace the entire
look, from grub from rhgb to wallpaper, but I think this is not on the
agenda anymore (it was an issue a year ago).