[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:13:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  This is sort of the kind of thing I was thinking, but very lame in
>  execution:
>
>  http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/flamin.png

I like the first attempt more. It just need to be a little more photo-realistic.

Think propane flame, rising from the burning corner of a couple of the
sulfur crystals.
Nicu's sketch is closer to what I'm feeling...though the exact style
in his sketch is more cartoon-y that want I'd like to see  (and
infinitely better than I can do).

I might find the time this evening to take Nicu's svg and sketch what
I'm trying to describe...with the understanding that it will need to
be made more photo-realistic.

-jef