Marketing Collateral Design Request

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 05:06:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:58 AM, John Babich <jmbabich at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Fedora Sparkling Water - pure and unencumbered - close to the source
Jefrey like....or maybe I'm just gassy...hard to tell.

Perhaps Fedora Spring Water is a better name....but i like the tagline.. a lot.

>  We could design a poster, bottle label, coasters, wallpaper, etc. - a
>  complete faux promotional campaign.

I'm all for it... I have no idea how to make it happen.  Sounds like
something Max would really be keen on. Is this something the Store SIG
could find a way to put together?

You might be able to put together a kit to make labels, that can just
be applied to generic bottled water. So you can buy the water locally
near a trade show and then re-brand it.

-jef