new tshirts

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 4 07:48:35 UTC 2008

Gerold Kassube wrote:

> please excuse, but I have a basicly question because of the logo which
> is shown on the page ...
> Have we changed it in that way like Nico did, or did I miss that part?
> If not, I'll ask if its allowed to do so, manipulating a given
> "brand" ...

It was my own unauthorized modification. Feel free to beat me over my
head with the logo usage guidelines :p and remove the submission if I
was wrong.

My idea was to provide a version for the cheapest possible printing,
with just one single color (the printing price is directly related to
the number of colors). Maybe I'll try an alternate version using some
kind of dithering for light blue.