Echo future

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:01:12 UTC 2008

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> QtCurve doesn't work well with GTK.
Funny, it works perfectly fine when I use it.
> Most GNOME people don't want KDE's features and appearance, and vice
> versa.
>
> If someone mixes them, his problem.
Go and tell that to the people who run KDE and use Firefox and/or
Thunderbird as their main browser/email client.  I guess they'd rather
have their principle programs stick out like sore thumbs.

Can I predict that you run Gnome as your main desktop?  I've noticed
that this sort of attitude seems to come from Gnome-centric people who
feel that having anything Qt-related on their system is a corruption of
FLOSS, and ignore anyone who tries to run both at the same time.