Store SIG mockup page

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sat Feb 9 02:40:11 UTC 2008

I am sure several have seen some of the things the Store SIG has been
working on.  If not, here is a link to the SIG for a brief summary:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

I come asking for some help from the art team in creating a rough
mockup of what a store.fp.o page might look like.  I have also placed
a request on the Page Requests section of the websites group as well.

The Fedora store page at this time is to be a place to help direct
people to the locations they can purchase Fedora merchandise from. We
are looking for a mockup of a page that can provide links for
Ambassadors looking for merchandise in bulk and for Fedora users
looking to purchase merchandise and will ultimately be redirected to a
third-party vendor. In addition we would like to be able to showcase
some product on the landing page.

We also have a general requirements page listed here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/GeneralRequirements

If anyone is interested in helping out, that would be great.  Just let
me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jeffrey