Pokemon theme update

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 11 12:48:20 UTC 2008

Mola Pahnadayan wrote:
> Hi all

Hi,

> i upload new image.
> the text in behinde is only for test not final , in final erase text.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/electric-sphere

Mola, do not forget one thing: for a proposal to qualify for Round 2 it
need at least 3 supporting graphics: vertical, horizontal and square,
you may consider providing those too (even if they are cut from the
wallpaper)

Also, I see you insist on using things which would disqualify your
design, like the release number and the word "Fedora" on the wallpaper
(I also have a feeling the "pokemon" may be troublesome)