Art Studio Status

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 13 03:04:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

A few questions:

  * What is the general status of the spin?
  * What are the base minimum set of packages that we need before we can
do a release?
  * Do we have a explicit wishlist of packages sorted by priority?

I am interested in helping out by driving it through the current process
for creating spins and maybe help in packaging some applications but the
amount of information and links in the wiki is completely overwhelming
and I need someone or a team to help me understand the status better.

Rahul