[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 26 07:12:40 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada wrote:
> I noticed you attached the darker version to the Waves page [1]. I
> decided to give it another try and created a version that is neither
> that light like the first tries nor that dark like your try. I attached
> it to the page [1].

I think now is the time for us to settle on one single color, do the
base wallpaper and start the other associated graphics, from grub to
splashes (the deadline is coming).
So we have so far one gray and 3 shades of blue, which is the one we are
going forward with? opinions? informal votes? post here...