[Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 26 14:45:26 UTC 2008

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Martin Sourada wrote:
>> I noticed you attached the darker version to the Waves page [1]. I
>> decided to give it another try and created a version that is neither
>> that light like the first tries nor that dark like your try. I attached
>> it to the page [1].
>
> I think now is the time for us to settle on one single color, do the
> base wallpaper and start the other associated graphics, from grub to
> splashes (the deadline is coming).
> So we have so far one gray and 3 shades of blue, which is the one we are
> going forward with? opinions? informal votes? post here...

I like the grey best... I had settled on it after trying blue.

I have been meaning to play with the sulphur itself to add a blue glow.
Maybe the supporting artwork could have more blue, maybe with grey
accents to match, but the wallpaper would be grey?

 From the initial feedback on the mockups it seemed a lot of people
welcomed the change to grey as a change of pace.