[Echo] Final guidelines draft, final icon naming proposals draft, final new gallery

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Jan 2 14:27:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have worked a little on Echo lately, partly because our gallery needed
update to fedorahosted.org git repos [0]... So I decided to work a
little on it and finish it [1]. It now includes all icons that are in
the icon naming specification [2] as well as icons proposed in the icon
naming proposal [3]. There I added what was missing - status icons.

The change of the gallery needed also some changes to
generate-status-table.c so that it points to new location. I committed
the changes, as well as the generated tables, into git yesterday [4].

And when I was at it, I decided to move the guidelines [5] to hosted and
work a little more on them and improve them to state that they are ready
(IMO) for 'undrafting'. So I hereby ask anyone interested in Echo to
check them so that we can finally remove the draft message and have the
rules for echo icons set (and thus have bigger chance of attracting more
contributors).

Thanks,
Martin