[Echo] updates on document-save(-as) icon set

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:38:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 14:34 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Document-save(-as) icon set is updated [1].
>
> Luya
>
> Reference:
> [1]http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/actions/

That's a lot better! What about making it a little more thin like the
gnome icon? But nevertheless, this icon is quite easy to recognise which
is what we aim for in the first place. Please, use flat perspective for
the 22x22 and 24x24 icon as well, to keep consistency with the rest of
the icons. Also the 16x16 icon is blurry, perhaps need some
simplification and better positioning.

Oh, and maybe, just a little idea, the gradient might be less intensive
(i.e. in the bottom left a little lighter and in the top right a little
darker), but as it is now it's also great.

And I just noticed it, but the plug is usually on the other side of the
hard-disk, so I'd suggest to either mirror the face side vertically or
make the right-hand side silver (similar to the top side).