A pretty please (regrading Fedora 9 theme)

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:13:03 UTC 2008

On 1/1/08, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > Did you listen to Linux Action Show podcast review in the link that is
> > provided? They also mention icons and few other issues, but best
> > listen to it if you can.
>
> Sorry, I didn't, I don't have much time these days. A summary of actual
> issues brought up would be helpful.

I was away a few days... so the late reply.

Mairin please take the time and listen to the podcast, they have
really gone into details and especially you as the leader of artwork
team should listen to it.
If you have flash you can hear it here:
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/fedora-8-audio-review/
if you want to listen to if offline here you go:
http://www.archive.org/download/Fedora8ReviewlinuxActionShowEp067/Linuxactionshowep067-Fedora8Review.ogg
http://www.archive.org/download/Fedora8ReviewlinuxActionShowEp067/Linuxactionshowep067-Fedora8Review_64kb.mp3

Thank you,
Valent.