A pretty please (regrading Fedora 9 theme)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:36:38 UTC 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 10:13 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/1/08, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > > Did you listen to Linux Action Show podcast review in the link that is
> > > provided? They also mention icons and few other issues, but best
> > > listen to it if you can.
> >
> > Sorry, I didn't, I don't have much time these days. A summary of actual
> > issues brought up would be helpful.
> >

> I was away a few days... so the late reply.
>
> Mairin please take the time and listen to the podcast, they have
> really gone into details and especially you as the leader of artwork
> team should listen to it.

I would recommend not listening to it as hearing two people laugh
hysterically for 5 minutes because they don't like how it looks isn't
really anything but hurtful. These are the people who when reporting
on Matthew Szulik stepping down thought it was worth airtime to laugh
about his name since they didn't know how to pronounce it and made the
remarkably offensive comment "When the going gets rough, the tough
make up some lame excuse about family health – MAN I sure hope it was
just an excuse, otherwise I sound like a huge jerk. SORRY."

If they had any points of substance those have been made elsewhere and
I'm sure everyone is aware of them by now.

John