[Echo] updates on document-save(-as) icon set

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Wed Jan 9 23:13:08 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 14:34 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
>
>> Document-save(-as) icon set is updated [1].
>>
>> Luya
>>
>> Reference:
>> [1]http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/actions/
>>

> That's a lot better! What about making it a little more thin like the
> gnome icon? But nevertheless, this icon is quite easy to recognise which
> is what we aim for in the first place. Please, use flat perspective for
> the 22x22 and 24x24 icon as well, to keep consistency with the rest of
> the icons. Also the 16x16 icon is blurry, perhaps need some
> simplification and better positioning.

Flat pespectives applied on both 22x22 and 24x24 icons[1-4]. I have
modified the 16x16 version to be lighter to reduce blurriness although
there is a small trace on outline but not enough to detract attention.[5][6]

> Oh, and maybe, just a little idea, the gradient might be less intensive
> (i.e. in the bottom left a little lighter and in the top right a little
> darker), but as it is now it's also great.

Ideas used on 16x16 icon.
> And I just noticed it, but the plug is usually on the other side of the
> hard-disk, so I'd suggest to either mirror the face side vertically or
> make the right-hand side silver (similar to the top side).

Adressed issues.[7-10]

Luya

_References:_

[1] http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/actions/document-save22b.png