new tshirts

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 13:28:12 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> But from a design point of view it may be useful to know your target
> and use lighter colors for a dark background and darker colors for a
> light background (and avoid the same shade of blue for the graphic and
> the background). One solution can be alternative designs, light and
> dark.

I suppose if I had to pick, I'd say to target a white tshirt, since it's
likely that a lot of colors in the "Fedora Blue" range might be used....

But it doesn't really matter to me. :)

> And another questions for the people on the list, as I personally
> don't have experience with printing tshirts in a professional manner:
> I understand we have to keep the colors count to a minimum due t price
> concerns, what is the maximum allowed number of colors, 3 or 4?

I don't actually know.  Our current Fedora shirts are only 2 colors...
but the FUDCon tshirts we did last year definitely had more than that.

I think we could handle either 3 colors or 4... the price difference
probably won't matter that much.

--Max