[echo] system-software-installer draft

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 3 05:54:08 UTC 2008

Mark wrote:
> as you said: "* I like that colour". now if noone comments in here or
> only people that do like it then it will get in echo. And because you
> like it there will need to be a lot of people here that say otherwise
> before you don't include it.
>
> That's also another issue that you are practically the leader of the
> echo icon theme. if you don't like an icon that i make it won't get in
> and if you make an icon that i don't like (but you do) it can still
> get in (this one). And there are to few people reading and commenting
> on the art list to get a good idea of what the people think of it. In
> this thread it's just 3 people!

Adding the fourth person to the thread...
What's wrong with that?  Martin is "practically the leader of the echo
icon theme" because he is doing the largest amount of work, this is  how
things work around here: how does the work also makes the decisions.

And what if Martin and Luya make a few suboptimal decisions? They can be
corrected. And if Echo does not get good enough as a whole theme, we
won't switch to it as a default for F10 (it isn't yet the default).