[Echo] preferences-system-firewall sketches

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:40:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 20:10 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> The lock is barely visible given the dominance of the bright brick
> color. How about placing Internet icon behind the wall? It might looks
> like *cough* Microsoft Windows Defender but other Firewall icons are
> not that great IMHO.

Hm... I'll try the one with Globe, though I am not sure if it would
work. Also, looking at the MS Win Defender icon, I'll perhaps try stone
wall... And with the red one + lock - I'll perhaps try darker red for
bricks and bigger lock. Is it really that bad visible in 48x48 - I see
it quite well? In smaller sizes the lock will be bigger, compared to the
size of the wall, in order to improve readability.