Fedora10 Theme Proposal

Klaatu and Gort gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:02:18 UTC 2008

Chitlesh,

Thanks!  And happily, the background color is highly flexible and easily
changed.  But surely you mean "too bright" not too dark?  It seems to me
that the backgrounds that I have posted are very light when compared to F9,
or to the evening and late-night colors for F8.

The morning shade of blue for F8 was fairly light, perhaps that would be a
good shade for my liberaProgramaro.  When I get back home to a F8 system
maybe I'll give that a shot and post the results.

- klaatu

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:56 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2008/7/7 Klaatu and Gort <gort.klaatu at gmail.com>:
> > Inspiration for theme on the wiki page.  But I could also just quote
> Michael
> > Beckwith's inspiration on his Neon theme:
> > "Initial idea. Cross between neon colors and cyberpunk society. Think
> Blade
> > Runner or Johnny Mnemonic...... "
> >

> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/liberaProgramaro
>

> Hai
> great work.
>
> However, I would recommend using colours similar to F8's theme, as :
> on some laptops (or while using the battery), the theme will be too
> dark.
> F9's theme is too dark with certain laptop screens. Let's optimize that for
> F10.
>
> Chitlesh

---
use linux. support free software.