Self Introduction

Daniel Sabin dan.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 10:18:35 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

I'm currently a student at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre
Haute, IN starting my junior year. I'm really interested in developing some
skills in computer graphics and i figured that this would be a helpful
community to join that also has some really intresting projects to boot.

I'm really new to this (all the art i've done is on paper), but computer
graphics seems like an intresting medium to work in.

I'd love some tips to get started or things to try to do to learn the
basics. I have access to any book you may want to tell me about so
references would also be welcome (and suggested).

Thanks,

Dan