Intro

Ashok Gautham scriptdevil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:17:16 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>
wrote:

> And you still wanted to contribute to Ubuntu despite not being the
> distribution you use the most?

At that point of time I was trying out xubuntu on another computer. So i
wanted to contribute

>  wasnt approved because it was too big for the page
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2419085144/
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2419769741/sizes/o/
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2419085144/sizes/o/
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2418002154/
>>

> Maybe they had some other concerns, like they looked for a different style
> or maybe have not liked the graphics enough?

vincent, who handles the site told me that it was too big for the page. And
yeah... I agree there was a lil too much of graphic content in it

Thanks :
:D
btw... how do I get myself approved in the artwork group?

ScriptDevil