mockup gtk theme

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Thu Jul 24 14:33:53 UTC 2008

Andy Fitzsimon schreef:
> are you seriously trying to resurrect bluecurve ?
> ive done a fair amount of bluecurve icons in the new style..
>
> will send them to you  when i get back to work
>

> Andy

http://bomahy.nl/hylke/wip/bluetwist.png
Nothing too fancy at the moment. Going to work on a window border as
well, that has some of the old features (diagonal stripes, blue edges),
but looks more of this time.

I loved the Bluecurve style for Red Hat/Fedora, it was defining for the
distro.

I've seen some of your new Bluecurve work, they look very nice.

The thing is I'd like to find a style that's not exactly Tango, but does
blend in well with the smaller Tango sizes that are used everywhere. As
you can see it uses the Bluecurve palette, has strokes and inner
strokes, but no shadows and the contrast is a bit higher. Maybe the
Tango High Resolution style would fit better.

Hylke