mockup gtk theme

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:04:22 UTC 2008

heya mizmo,

the fatness  is something we don't really control that much of for many apps.
My mockup is fat happy because I think there is a need to have a theme
that can expand to fat later on.  i'll make it compact for TWF mockup

Speaking of which,
Martin, I've attached a real screenshot  + the gtkrc of the settings
Im using for Nodoka right now.

one thing i notice immediately is that the blue scrollbar needs a
darker stroke of the specified colour rather than the same light grey
stroke. (until that is possible I suggest turning off the custom
scrollbar colour).

another issue is that there seems to be no way (that i know of )  to
remove the lines above / below the toolbar.  they give a little too
much contrast imo

there is also no way I know of to remove the coloured shade inside the
tabs or the dots inside the sliders.

so it looks like we've got to deal with all of that along with the new
drawing methods required to make nodoka do the gloss effects.

i'll do this TWF mock now

Andy