Does blue make you blue?

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Jul 30 18:31:11 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields escribió:
> Does the Artwork team think, overall, that using a blue palette for our
> desktop theme (background) helps Fedora with its identity and branding?
> Do you want to continue that for Fedora 10?

In my opinion Blue has become part of the Fedora identity, from the Logo
to the desktop themes and defaults.  Sure some other colors blended in
with it are welcome, but I do believe that Blue now has an identity to
Fedora as much as red did for Red Hat back in the day (I mean in the
days of Red Hat Linux as the free version of Red Hat).