[F10 Themes] add Cambridge to some of the proposals?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 31 06:26:50 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:
> Your opinion is as valid as the next, personally I see nothing wrong
> with the "cambridge". As most non-uk\western users will not matter\care
> \know where it is. I would suggest though thet the church be taken out.

This is an interesting point you make.
I am myself opposed to using religious symbols, but there are case when
a church is more than that, as an example, I used a cathedral on the
T-shirt design for the Brno FUDCon as our friends in Brno tell us that
building is *the* representative landmark of the city (dunno if that is
the case for the Cambridge chapel).

Beyond that, if would be just lame for us to use a photo taken from
Wikipedia (even if the license in Free) for more than a rough sketch and
the lack of original photos may be a real blocker for such a theme design.