Apply to be a new

Farkas Csaba farkas.csaba at pr.hu
Thu Jul 31 21:44:49 UTC 2008

Hi!

My name is Csaba Farkas alias Farki, from Hungary. I am 31 years old. I
would like to apply to be member of the Artwork Team. I have affinity to
learn design and new things . I am a very beginner in artwork.
Originally am a software developer. Now I want to try out myself in this
kind of work. For designing, generally I used GIMP. I made wallpapers,
web page designs (banners, buttons, graph menus) and basic icons.
Actually I use only mouse for the scatch :-)

Why I change from software developing? Because I wanted to make
something nice and shiny ;-) and I think it relaxes me... :-)

Take a try...

Best regards!

    Csaba Farkas
    (Farki)