[echo] system-software-installer draft

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 2 18:40:35 UTC 2008

Mark a écrit :

> You or martin really need to explain why that shit color keeps being
> used with software boxes...
> take a look here:
> http://images.google.nl/images?ndsp=18&um=1&hl=nl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&q=software+box&start=0&sa=N
> NONE have that shit color.
>
> And to be somewhat more modern i would go for a shape like this one:
> http://www.di-o-matic.com/press/Library/fswin/fswin-box.jpg
>
> And if you then still decide to use that shit color then use the real
> cardboard one and not that over darkened one:
> http://www.climatechangecorp.com/resources/images/content/large/20073147294_cardboard.jpg
>
> And besides that all the box is the deep. cut of 1/3 of it

Sound like a enhancement. Here is a homework for you. Pick that icon,
read Echo guideline and try to come with a variant using Inkscape. As
Martin and I try to complete the second level menu, an active
participation from critic would be greatly welcome.

Luya
- Interesting that nobody complained about the brown color choice before.