[echo] video-display sketches

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:10:02 UTC 2008

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> But if we aim Echo as a default for F10, F10 will have a different
> wallpaper, so maybe is better to stay with something more
> release-neutral? (it would be uber-cool to have the real wallpaper for
> each release in the icons, but I doubt we will follow this)

You could possibly talk to mizmo and see if we can add something like
that to the release cycle.

Then again, it might be a good idea to even keep it distro-neutral, just
in case another distro wants to use our icons.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36