Greetings

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 17:47:58 UTC 2008

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, Tyler Carpenter wrote:

> My name is Tyler "Spaz" Carpenter. I've been working in GIMP, Blender, and
> many other 2D and 3D editing software for a while now, and I thought I would
> get my work out there. I found the Fedora Artwork Team and thought I'd join.

Hello, Tyler! Thanks for joining!

You may want to take a look at our current queue of things to do --
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
and just pick one and do it. Let the list know if you have any
questions. You might also want to contact the owner for each one.

Our IRC channel is #fedora-art on irc.freenode.net. Don't be afraid to
stop on by!

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36