[Echo] system-software-{install,update} sketches - update

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:06:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 00:34 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> system-software-update is good enough. No complain about it.
> system-software-installer appears to be odd (especially 16x16) with
> package on the back. Could you make arrow straight to see how the icon
> will turn out?

Hmm... is there a chance you talk about system-software-install and mean
system-software-update? To me system-software-update looks more odd.
Alas, there does not seem to be better way of making it - if we use only
the arrows, it seems to lack context, if we make the arrows smaller they
lack readability, having the arrows straight was one of my earlier tries
and it didn't seem to me to be any better than the rounded ones.

However, if you talk about what you mean then I don't understand fully
what you tried to say. Could you explain more?