F10 theme: Spectrum

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:28:53 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 18:13 -0400, Mike Langlie wrote:
> Here's an idea. Forgive my poor wiki formatting.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/spectrum
>
> Mike

This idea is really good! So far, for me, this seems to be the best
concept for the F10 themes (though this time there are a lot of
interesting concepts already, the "battle" will be really tough this
time :-D). The Fedora logo is a no-no for the final wallpaper, though it
can be present in the supporting graphics (anaconda, firstboot...) so
I'd like to see one without the logo as well ;-)

As for the wiki - it could have more than just the images. Like some
thoughts behind the idea and such. About the formatting - perhaps
someone with better knowledge of MediaWiki might help (I am a total
beginner in this area as well, MoinMoin seemed more friendly to me :-D)?