Poster revision

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:17:34 UTC 2008

Hi Fedora artistes,

The Marketing team has been discussing how we can organize our future
Fedora messaging around the "4 Foundations" theme (freedom, friends,
features, first).  I think people here already know these terms from
elsewhere[1], so I won't belabor the point. :-)

"Infinity / Freedom / Voice" has been a powerful message and an
excellent way to characterize the themes that went into the Fedora logo.
The logo has become a completely identifiable brand for us, and the
original "triptych" posters[2] for these themes have allowed our brand
to grow throughout the community.  Now, it's time for us to build a
revitalized message around the more concrete themes that characterize
the entire Fedora Project as a whole.

So, I'm asking if the Artwork team can create new poster artwork around
the "4 Foundations," to spread this new message as effectively as the
one you helped build around our logo.  I've put this on the design
queue[3] as well.

Discussion and input, as always, welcome!

= = =
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Plan
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#Posters
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PrintDesignService