mockup gtk theme

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 15:26:34 UTC 2008

Hi martin,

If you could help me understand our limitations ill make some more
specific mockups for you

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2706976226_d9d7e58f17_o.png

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3049/2706174405_6f7cb0e3a7_o.png

No points for being original here,   I was thinking ofwhat osx and xp
would look like if they were smashed together in the right way.

getting the conditionals to render like this is what I am more interested in.

Andy