FUDCon Brno tshirts

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 11:37:01 UTC 2008

Hi art team,

Since you guys did such an awesome job on the FUDCon Boston shirts, I
was wondering if you'd be willing to make a few mock-ups of what a
FUDCon Brno shirt would look like.

I like the idea of trying to have a bit of design consistency for each
year's FUDCon shirts... so maybe we could keep the front the same
(switching the name of course) and doing something "similar" on the
back?

I did a search on images.google.com and flickr for Brno, and there are
several skyline pictures similar to the one used for Boston.  If any of
them inspire you, I am happy to send some emails to the creators to ask
for permission to use them in our design.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/melinda_brink/2541502320/  <-- really nice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/garethsimkins/60174265/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/macwrangler/652022506/

--Max